15.2.13

Give me some Sun please!




Some people are probably on their way for a ski holiday and it got me thinking about summer holiday. Cause boy oh boy, I am soooo done with the cold now. Rain, snow, cold days, warm days or days when it's really cold, but the sun shines so bright that it makes you hungry for the summer days. Sometimes I don't even know anymore what to wear. And at the moment stores are filling up their racks with the new spring/summer collection that you just want to buy everything to look fresh and hot again. Cause honestly I feel always stupid when I'm dressed up, but I'm so f*cked up cold because I just want to look great and meanwhile I am shivering as if I'm butt naked in the snow.
Also I was thinking about where to spend the holidays this summer. Last year I went to Finland, which was great, but unfortunately we didn't had much time left cause we were moving to a different city. So hopefully this time we can have a real summer holiday. Anyone any ideas???



1 comment:

Mia Mossberg78 said...

Hey,
HipHop recording sensation, Provy Suflayy released his first single off his new album!!

‘A Star Burnin Brite’ features New Zealand’s “best kept secret”, Kiwi artist- Rachel Schryvers.

Go Buy now on Itunes and at other fine online retailers for only $.99 cents!!
Check out the music video now on youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X06H7IVEbAY