29.7.08

You filthy little W*$%@!*........

I was at the Concrete Store and on my way out I grabbed a Vice Magazine. With my friend Cherelle we were sort of discussing the photo’s and the articles, like we always do and then there was this particular article with crazy, fun, having a blast, get drunk, feelin kinda cool etc….you get the idea, pictures with the opinion of Vice Magazine as a comment. And Yes…I had a favourite one, because normally I don’t like that kind of articles, because of the arrogant comments from so called I-am-so-fashionable,-so-everything-that-I-say-is-justified-people. Don’t get me wrong…I may sound arrogant myself for even saying this and blogging it, but I still give a big up to something that I don’t like. But to continue….This is the picture and I had a laugh about it, because the text below the picture…..is absolutely perfect! So here my props for that!!!!!



Oh and....I'm sorry for you girl.....

No comments: