28.8.08

HrVi By Harvey Bouterse

I love this suit.. !!
I; Mitchell Gray, would wear this tracksuit like every day 24/7 if I get the chance..

Autumn/Winter 2008

We ran into this myspace profile of this guy named Harvey Bouterse, we were so stunned that we needed to post his work on our blog. He's an incredible designer.....truly admire his work.
The reason why I; love HrVi's collection is, because it's fitted and I am a very slim person, but not to forget what his bio mentioned, his collection is very small and exclusive, so that each piece becomes a personal item, finished to perfection.
We will follow every step he takes in the future from now on.


Spring/Summer '08

U can buy HrVi in Holland @ Nuzyn guirillia shop from Koos Faber;

website: http://www.nuzyn.nu/

And "Nen Xavier" in Rotterdam


Keep up the good work Harvey..!! We love love love IT!

For all our blog readers.. u can check Harvey out urself;
HrVi

No comments: