12.10.08

Congratulazioni Diesel xXx !!!!!!

Congratulazioni Mr Rosso with your 30th Diesel Birthday !!!!!! So to celebrate this, Diesel came up to throw a 24 hour Birthday Bash. Yessss.....24 HOURS!!!! How? Starting in Tokyo and ending in New York. We, Amsterdam, are some where in the middle. Anyway, it would'nt be a real crazy Diesel party if there wasn't a dresscode as well....And guess what it was...? THREESOME! So you had to dress up as a threesome, did'nt matter what the theme was, as long as you look the same....and I can say, it looked so funny and amazing!
Some performing acts





Rockin away!!!!

Wanna play?

Customized T's


It was held at the MTV studios and divided in 2 area's plus an area outside for the smokers. Yeayeah for me! Hihihihi.....It was an invitation only party and we got FREE DRINKS! Yeayeah again! I had a blast! LOL with my old collegues and my new ones! So good job Diesel! I Salute you!





Website: Diesel xXx


-XOXO-Ki-Mi

No comments: