4.10.09

Eivissa Love!

"Pack your stuff, we're going to Ibiza!" That's what she said to me on this normal lovely morning. I seriously thought she was making a joke, but she was dead serious. And so before I knew it, I was on my way to this so called Party Island! I've never been to Ibiza before and the reason why is, that in July and August, half of Amsterdam is there, so then I don't consider it as a holiday anymore, if it becomes "Little Amsterdam".


Anyway....I do have to say...Ibiza is FUN! I used to like House music, but nowadays I rather here Hip Hop music when I go out! But Ibiza......House Music is hardcore over there! I truly loved it! I believe that if you go to Ibiza, you can choose to go party and be wild, but If you don't want to.....you can also relax at the beach and watch the sun go down, have lovely dinners up in the mountains with a view that's so breathtaking, going to spa's, shopping etc.

You can have the best of both worlds!



To see the vids go to:



No comments: