20.10.11

I'm Cordially invited to
THΞ DΛRK SIDΞ || Mitchell Gray


My dear friend's Bday is coming up and he will celebrate it along with SAPPIG! at Escape Venue. 
Wow time flies sooo fast. I remember the very first time I saw him. It was at the Passengers Terminal, but we met officially a few months later then that. One of our first meetings was actually on his birthday at Arc, Amsterdam. And since then it felt like famliy, like my younger brother. I love him with all my heart and I truly hope he'll be in my life till the end, if life allows it to be.
He's the best when it comes to style ( sorry gio love you too! ) and I mean not only clothes but everything! I wish I was that creative like him. And I'm so happy he's doing such a great job being a stylist and I know he's brewing some new stuff too, so keep paying attention people! Cause when he arrives, he can not be tamed!

Great LOVE for you,
Kimberlee



No comments: