22.11.12

Change of Plan



I haven't been blogging for such a long time and I will tell you the reason why. Everywhere I look on the net nowadays, is the same. Telling you about the new Louboutin shoes or how fashionable celebs look like is not refreshing anymore. That's not what The Newsht is about. It started out that way, but one of the basic ingredients was and still is, that I have always tried to be different, cause I simply am. I never saw this blog as a fashion blog, why?....cause I also like music, art, gadgets, cars, bikes, sports, anything that inspires me in this becoming materialistic world. Instagram is full of pictures of latest addition people bought. The more expensive the item is, the more "likes" it gets. Funny how shallow people really are in this time of crisis, but apparently human race rather fake it, like they have really made it, then to be true to who they are and not be ashamed of it. 
Being unique is something everybody tries to be or to do and yet everybody is the same. Social media proofs that. So how can I distinguish The Newsht from all the other stuff that goes around in the Social Media world? Honestly....I don't know. The only thing I do know is, that I love writing. So that's what I am going to do. Viewers may be disappointed about it, but seriously there are enough blogs and websites to view with the same newsh*t anyway. And some people are even better then I am, maybe they were just more driven about being the hottest blog on the net. I just never liked to be the same like others, already had that since I was a child. I'd like to be an individual, to bad most people rather be a herd animal.
It may sound really arrogant, but this is my view on the world now and I have the freedom to write. So from now on, I will write down my memoirs. And we will see what comes out from that. Maybe along this process I will get inspired again to be unique at something else. But until that time....I hope you like to read what I have to say.


With Love, 
Kimberlee

No comments: